Flexible and secure private cloud in Cardiff and Swansea
Evolvement’s low-risk, comprehensive cloud computing solution opens up enormous opportunities for your business. The cloud offers amazing cost savings in IT but if your main expertise isn’t in cloud setup, it can be difficult to get right.
Evolvement offers a highly dependable and flexible service to deliver your infrastructure and applications securely into the Cloud. So you don’t have to work it all out on your own.
Evolvement will work with you to establish a tailored cloud service solution to suit your organisational needs.
Through our partnerships, with leading cloud vendors, we can integrate a world-class privately managed cloud solution for your business, with a flat monthly fee, and no long term lock-in typical with other private cloud contracts.
Evolvement will be with you every step of the way providing you with a fully managed service to ensure proper configuration and support for your migration to the cloud.
Safeguarding your journey to the cloud.
Cloud migration strategy and security are at the heart of Evolvement’s cloud service offering, and by applying risk assessment and auditing coupled with integrating a strong security framework for your users, Evolvement ensures your journey to the cloud is a safe one.
By carefully assessing your existing infrastructure and understanding the scope of your business requirements, Evolvement takes the cost out of building complex architectures for your systems through a fully managed, modular platform with flexible business terms.
Cloud computing also means you only pay for the resources that you use, saving you money. Read more.
Our vendor partners are carefully selected to ensure that we are at the forefront of new trends and data safety regulations. This ensures that we provide our clients with the best platforms to grow their business securely and successfully.
- G Suite
- Jungle Disk
- Microsoft Azure
G Suite by Google Cloud is a platform designed to connect your global and local workforce through intelligent apps that enable file sharing, calendar management and improved collaboration on projects, allowing your business to grow faster and safer in the cloud.
- Gmail – professional email service that has a proven 99.9% uptime for business.
- Docs – online document editing designed for collaboration, automatic every change save, built in chat and unlimited revision history.
- Drive – secure cloud storage for your work, with the ability to access and share whenever, wherever through any device with internet connectivity.
- Calendar – online calendar developed for team sharing simplifies boking a meeting and also integrates into your Gmail.
- All apps are fully optimised for all mobile devices and laptops.
Jungle Disk provides organisations with data security when working in the cloud by offering a multi-layered backup software that also exhibits network drive capabilities, this allows your organisation to connect and collaborate locally, remotely and even globally.
Jungle Disk’s key features include:
- Encrypted back up – data is backed up through a choice of Rackspace Cloud Files or Amazon S3 and encrypted with AES-256 encryption using a key that you control.
- Secure file sharing across your organisation alongside sync folders feature ensure that data on network drive and local device are always in sync.
- Secure remote access and management capabilities, as functionality is optimised for all mobile and laptop devices.
- Jungle disk also offers network protection through firewall, VPN, ransomware shield, content filtering and virus and malware defence.
CrashPlan is a continuous cloud based backup service which performs incremental backups of files. CrashPlan is your silent defender, protecting your data in real-time and ensuring that in the worst case scenario your files can be retrieved fast.
CrashPlan key features include:
- Unlimited Storage – CrashPlan online cloud has no limit on storage and even allows you to back up your external drive.
- Deleted File Protection – CrashPlan keeps your deleted files forever, allowing accidental deletes to be restored quickly.
- Backup Sets – different levels of backup protection for different sets of data, prioritise your files in order of protection level.
- Security Force Field – protect your data with AES-256 encryption including a private key option.
- Smart Backup – prioritises the file you are working on to ensure the latest changes are available in the event of a crash.
Datto Backupify is a cloud to cloud backup platform for software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications. The platform is designed to backup automatically to a local device and replicates the backups to the Datto Cloud, ensuring your business is prepared to avoid IT crisis, it also allows users to recover granular data quickly from multiple points in time.
- Key SaaS provider backup packages available – Office 365, GSuite and Salesforce.
- Fast and efficient recovery – your first backup can be started in 5 minutes and a friendly user interface allows easy and quick location of lost files taking just seconds to restore.
- Ransomware Attack Defence – Backupify performs 3 daily point in time backups which ensures easy restore of your data should your organisation face attack.
- Restore single files or whole accounts to get back to business as quick as possible.
- Secure, Private cloud Storage – full protection for your data compliant with SOC2 Type II and HIPAA.
Azure is a comprehensive cloud platform that offers both infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) and platform-as-a-service (PaaS). Azure is the most versatile cloud computing option available and can be utilised as data storage tool, an app development tool or a full infrastructure system.
Azure services include:
- IaaS – a provider of computing infrastructure including servers; storage; network and operating systems.
- PaaS – a platform that enhances the development of applications and software services by simplifying and speeding up the building and testing process across all platforms.
- Hybrid Integration – Azure is the best platform for hybrid integration, and these services also provide server backup and site recovery.
- Data Storage – Azure offers database as a service which allows easy and instant scalability of your cloud platform and will also save you money.
- Analytics – real time analytics allows you to make the informed decisions for your business.